Tweet

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

iPad as a camera.

The other day my brother called by and he spent some time showing me his photos of some model engineering he was doing. He is just a typical casual photographer but these photos looked quite good on his mini iPad.
"What you take these on?"
"Just this iPad" he replied.
The following day my wife came out into the garden with her mini iPad to photograph some work we were doing in the garden. Again she is a typical casual photographer but again I was surprised with the results, the photo of me on the cabin roof is one.
This prompted me to go out with my iPad Air 2 and take a few shots and yet again I am amazed with the results. Now I am not going to get rid of my RX100 or X-T1 but I can understand the attractions of these devices, especially for the none enthusiast.

No comments: