Below is a screen shot from the Yahoo Help site that revealed this.
Step By Step1. View photos with Camera Role Beta
2. Select photos. You can use Shift key to select first and last in usual way.
3. Click on Download at bottom of window and following message pops up.
4. Next is the window for you to choose destination.
This is remembered and pre-filled on subsequent downloads. Note I am using Mac OS X
5. This is Finder showing the downloaded photos.
The Zip file is downloaded and on my Mac all I click on this and it creates a folder and copies individual photos into it, as can be seen.
Good news for meOver the years I have used several photo management tools
- Early Photoshop Elements Organiser.
- Picasa - before Google Plus ruined it.
- Lightroom 3
- Apple Aperture
- And now Lightroom CC