Friday, July 30, 2010
Took this photo at my pal's house at Narrawallee. Great place, great bird.
I am adding it to this blog purely as an experiment and to gain experience of making a blog entry direct from Picasa Web Album.
Next I want to see if I can get Blog update to appear on Facebook automatically.
Howto use Graduated Tint to darken one side of photo.
- Rotate photo so side you want to darken is on top.
- Use Graduated Tint adjusting three controls
- Amount using default black colour.
- Feather to blend in shading.
- Position by moving small cross to where you want the darkening to reach
to achieve desired effect.
- Save before rotating to original position otherwise darkening will revert to top.
Note by saving a copy of original photo is made before all edits are written to image.